What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots and dental crown to improve your smile and over oral heath. Dental Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth. Our specialized dentist here at Dental and Dentures 24/7, have been placing dental implants years now.
Our dentist, Dr. Gabriel Jaramillo D.M.D strongly believes that implants is the best treatment for replacing any missing teeth.
There are many advantages to Dental Implants, including:
- Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Dental implants don't require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
How Successful Are Dental Implants?
Success rates of dental implants vary, depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care implants can last a lifetime.
Come in for a Free dental Implant Consultation and experienced dentist can go over all you dental needs!